White Rock Science has adapted a policy of not including printed paper
copies of manuals with the software distribution.
An electronic version of the manual, in PDF format, is provided on the
Adobe Acrobat Reader software to read (and print) the PDF manuals is
Printed Sabrina and BodyBuilder manuals may be purchased at
The electronic manuals offer many advantages over paper manuals:
- Extensive hyperlinks permit jumping to references within the
manual, from entries in the Table of Contents, and from references in
- White Rock Science manuals are prepared with Adobe FrameMaker
that is designed to work with Adobe Acrobat in producing quality PDF
- Color figures are presented in their true colors. Areas of solid
color do not suffer from degradation often seen in the printed version.
- The shipping weight for Sabrina and Moritz is significantly
reduced, as is the shipping charge.
- International shipments can be sent as a letter, rather than a
package, possibly resulting in less scrutiny by border officials.
- Preparation of a printed manual adds 2 to 5 days to the time
required by White Rock Science to ship an order.
- Letter sized packages may be delivered more quickly than larger
- The PDF docuemnt may be freely copied, permitting each user to
have a copy.
- Sections of the manual may be printed as desired.
- Institutions with in house printing capability will most likely
be able to produce better hardcopy than from White Rock Science's
- Fewer resources are used.
Last modified: September, 2004
Kenneth A. Van Riper / email