- Very large (1010 radius) enclosing spheres set the 3D scale box to a very large number, causing scaling problems in the 2D cuts from which one cannot recover. These enclosing surfaces (or bodies) are recognized and ignored in most, but not all, cases.
- Make a more informative polygonalization failure report.
- Add a geometry error report.
- Enhance geometry error checking in repeated structures.
- Add the ability to draw a tilted mesh in the 2D windows.
- Read other Geometry formats.
- Allow QCELL command to redefine cells.
- Add properly aligned SQ surfaces to surfaces allowed for surface of revolution (REV) shape.
- Add tessellation/resolution settings for REV shapes.
- Add support for spherical meshes.
- Convert a mesh-based geometry to MCNP geometry.
White Rock Science
505 672 1105