Sabrina for Windows
Sabrina is available in versions for Windows on personal
computers, as well as for UNIX. The Windows version works
under Windows95, Windows98, and WindowsNT.
Support for Windows3.1 is discontinued.
Most features from the UNIX version are available.
- Uses a
Multiple Document Interface.
- Writes a Device Independent Bitmap (.bmp)
- that can be inserted into many Windows
applications (including Word and WordPerfect).
- or sent directly to the printer.
- Permits other applications to run while Sabrina is making
- Contains a comprehensive help package using the standard
Windows help facility, including context sensitive help in dialogs.
- Implements dynamic array dimensioning. Sabrina can grow to
accomodate large problems (within system limits) while not using
more memory than necesary.
- Permits Editing and Creation of Files under control of Sabrina.
Features not yet supported in Windows Sabrina:
Last modified: September, 2004
Kenneth A. Van Riper /